It has been a long time since I updated my blog. Did you miss me?
Well, here are a few things I’ve been up to lately:
- In late September I provided a two day mediation and conflict resolution skills training to the Kansas Department of Health and Environment’s Infant Toddler Program;
- Then, on October 3, it was down to Tulsa, Oklahoma for an improv based keynote presentation to their Child Care Licensing Staff followed by three breakouts on Difficult Conversations; I still have warm memories of 250 Child Care Licensing professionals improvising a rock and roll song.
- October 10 found me in Junction City, Kansas for the annual meeting of the Kansas Association of District Court Clerks and Administrators. We did two hours of improv and one hour of difficult conversations.
- October 14 will find me at the Jayhawk Area Council on Aging retreat for 90 minutes of improv fun.
- Finally, I spent some time developing a short video for Justice Institute of British Columbia. You can watch it here. (You will have to push the “play” button to start.)
I continue to teach in the Master of Public Health program at the University Of Kansas Medical Center, and I also enjoy volunteering as an English as a Second Language teacher at Vida Ministry.
No wonder I haven’t posted here for a while.